Now that we have had 71 years to go back and reevaluate what exactly detonated in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which I think many Japanese investigators probably know but haven’t revealed for fear of retaliation, is it possible Fat Man and Little Boy weren’t dropped? Were the two devices detonated having been positioned prior to detonation? Victims occasionally appear claiming compensation for the misery they had to endear when nuclear bombs were detonated in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. A Dutch man is the most recent claiming he suffered when he was a prisoner of war being held close to Nagasaki when the device detonated. Mr. Sumiteru Taniguchi is another victim. He was 16 yeas-old when an atomic bomb (Fat Man) was detonated in Nagasaki. In a presentation he gave on the anniversary of the atomic bomb detonating in Nagasaki last year, Taniguchi stated the blast had “melted the skin off his left arm from his shoulder to his fingers”. He also stated that “his shirt was “gone when he reached over his shoulder to feel his back”. If you do a search on YouTube for “Mr. Sumiteru Taniguchi“, his horrific scars can be viewed.
If you go to the website below to read this BBC article, be mindful of the fact that the image used by the BBC allegedly showing Fat Man igniting over Nagasaki is bullshit. So don’t get fooled by the image. Is the BBC trying to say someone was standing there with a camera to get a perfect shot of Fat Man detonating? As more detailed analysis is being released all the time, it appears to me that a nuclear device was positioned in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki and coordinated to ignite when incendiary devices were released from the B-29 aircraft. Remember the story of eight Jesuit priests miraculously walking away from the nuclear explosion in Hiroshima? Another concocted story by the self-appointed official historians. There were only five Jesuit priests and the other three who were claimed to be Jesuits who have never been identified, weren’t Jesuit priests. One was a nuclear technician and the other two were commandos sent with the technician to provide security. This news has given me the opportunity to present the evidence in a future post.
March 1, 2016
Japan to compensate POW for anguish caused by Nagasaki bomb
A Dutch former prisoner-of-war held in Nagasaki when the US dropped an atom bomb on the city has won compensation from the Japanese government.
Willy Buchel, 95, was the first ex-prisoner of war to receive such a payment, his lawyer said on Tuesday.
Mr Buchel filed a lawsuit in May last year over the mental anguish suffered in the years after the 1945 bombing, lawyer Hidekazu Zaima told AFP.
He will receive 1.1 million yen ($9,640; £6,910).
Mr Buchel was in a prison camp 1.7km (one mile) from ground zero on 9 August, when the bomb detonated over the south-western Japanese city, killing more than 70,000 people.
He returned to the Netherlands in 1950 and was not able to receive full medical coverage provided to Japanese survivors of the bomb, Mr Zaima said.
Please go to the BBC website to read the entire article and listen to Mr. Taniguchi.