The British have decided to leave the EU and the markets go volatile with Deutsche Bank derivatives getting ready for resolution

Now that Britain has decided to leave the EU by a vote of 52 percent in favor of leaving the EU and 48 percent in favor of staying with the EU, nemesis approaches for derivatives and Deutsche Bank.  Personally, I think the neo-liberal free trade elite are in retreat and this Brexit decision is only a temporary set back for them. As expected, the markets have reflected the decision by the British to leave the EU with the Yen gaining value hovering around ¥102. What will be volatile are the multi-trillion dollar derivatives related to Deutsche Bank. Deutsche Bank just announced 188 German branches closing and 3,000 Deutsche Bank employees cut from the staff.
________

Nigel Farage claims it is a tight victory for Brexit

Advertisements